Thursday, April 1, 2010

Not so much

Well, I'm not as big a fan of Tumblr as I thought I would be. It just doesn't seem as user friendly, so I'm staying here! Anyway...

This is Holy Week, as I'm sure you all know, and I have had a song stuck in my head all week so I thought I'd share it with y'all. Maybe some of you have heard it. It's on the Passions CD called Sacred Revolution. 

Sing to the King

Sing to the King who is coming to reign
Glory to Jesus the Lamb that was slain
Life and salvation His empire shall bring
Joy to the nations when Jesus is King

Come let us sing a song
A song declaring we belong to Jesus
And He is all we need
Lift up your heart in praise
Sing now with voices raised to Jesus
Sing to our King

For His returning we watch and we pray
We will be ready the dawn of that day
We'll join in singing with all the redeemed
'CAUSE SATAN IS VANQUISHED AND JESUS IS KING!!

Man, that song gets me every time. Even as I was writing it I started to get emotional. It's such an amazing hope that we have in Jesus!

I hope everyone has an AMAZING Easter weekend! What do YOU have planned??
 

No comments:

Post a Comment