Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Never again

So I got robbed at work. It was so not cool. I can't really talk a whole lot about it... police orders and all, but it was really scary. Anyway, it really showed me, in a split second's time, how important my family is. I have had such overwhelming support from all my friends and family and I can't thank you guys enough! I love you guys so much and you mean the world to me! Ok... enough about this...

I have FINALLY talked Jeremy into letting me get a puppy and now we can't find one! All the ones we want are so expensive. When did they get so expensive? Anyway, we're going to take a quick trip up to TN this weekend to see family and maybe we'll find something there. I really really really want one though. The problem we've run into is that Jeremy and I don't like any of the same dogs. It's really quite funny. The only dogs we really agree on are Miniature Schnauzers, Basenji's, and possible a Jack Russell Terrier, but Jeremy says it has to be a long-legged JRT so that makes the findings slim to none. So hopefully we can find something soon. :)

Anyway, I guess that's about it for tonight! Keep checking to find out what kind of puppy we get! Hoooorrrrraaayyy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment